Simon McCurdy Landscapes is an award-winning landscape construction and maintenance company who continues to strive for the highest standards, always pursuing precise workmanship and attention to detail. Our creative garden designs, exceptional workmanship, and our passion for quality has earned Simon McCurdy Landscapes its reputation in the South, South Eastern, Bayside and Inner Eastern suburbs for over 20 years.
Our talented team includes amongst its 24 full-time staff, qualified landscape gardeners, landscaping specialists, horticulturists and a dedicated administration support group.
Ideal Applicant must have:
· Horticultural qualification required
· An interest in gardens, enthusiasm and a genuine willingness to learn
· A professional and reliable approach
· Proven experience in residential garden maintenance in similar role
Skills and Experience:
· Good communication, customer service and organisational skills.
· A good knowledge of plants, pest and diseases
· Demonstrated work ethics, punctual, have excellent time management skills, reliable and honest
· The ability to work alone and to liaise with clients
· Experience in garden maintenance such as pruning techniques, mulching, fertilising
· The ability to assist with providing training and the development for our apprentices
· Must have a valid manual driver's license and white card
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is interested in a long term career in residential garden maintenance with a very progressive and modern company.
To view our landscape/maintenance work visit our website: www.sml.com.au.
If you feel you have the above experience and skill set please forward your resume to email@example.com.