Simon McCurdy Landscapes is an award winning landscape maintenance and construction company with a well-established client base in the South, South Eastern, Bayside and Mornington Peninsula suburbs.
Due to our exceptional workmanship and passion for quality, we have grown significantly and require a new full time supervisor to work within our maintenance team. Our talented team includes amongst its 25 staff, qualified landscape gardeners, landscaping specialists, horticulturists and a dedicated administration support group.
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified Gardener who has the ability and previous experience to work unsupervised and also manage a team. With an ability to co-ordinate and manage the gardens on high end domestic residences, have a solid knowledge of OH&S and excellent communication skills to liaise with our clients, team members and other trades.
• Certificate III or higher qualification in Horticulture
• Experience in domestic garden maintenance
• Experience in hedge trimming
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to oversee apprentices
• Solid problem solving skills
• Full Victorian driver’s license (preferably manual)
Benefits and Culture
• Industry competitive above award salary
• Fully maintained vehicle
• All tools and mobile phone provided
• Full summer and winter uniforms supplied
• Work within a close knit team
If you would like to apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com,au