Simon McCurdy Landscapes is an award winning landscape Construction Company with a well-established client base in the South, South Eastern, Bayside and Mornington Peninsula suburbs. Specialising in high end residential landscapes.
Our talented team includes amongst its 25 staff, qualified landscape gardeners, landscaping specialists, horticulturists and a dedicated administration support group.
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified Landscape Supervisor who has the ability and previous experience to work unsupervised and also manage a team. With an ability to co-ordinate and manage projects on high end domestic residences, read plans, have a solid knowledge of OH&S and excellent communication skills to liaise with our clients, team members and other trades.
• Have a Landscaping Qualification
• Demonstrated experience in all aspects of landscaping including: paving, brickwork, retaining walls, irrigation, lighting, soft works and drainage
• Passionate, highly motivated and well organised
• Have the ability and experience to work unsupervised
• Current Drivers Licence and White Card
• Current police check or willing to obtain
• Excavator and Bobcat experience would be an advantage
Benefits and Culture
• A unique and dynamic work environment
• An attractive above award salary
• Fully maintained vehicle
• All tools and mobile phone provided
• Potential for future growth
• All tools and PPE provided
• Full summer and winter uniforms supplied
• Work within a close knit team
If you would like to apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com