Working directly with the owner of the business, duties in this position will vary from day to day tasks such as typing quotes, liaising with both clients and suppliers, ensuring activities are conducted in accordance with relevant policies and procedures. The Office Manager will be a key member of the team, working closely with the Maintenance / Construction Managers, Supervisors, Book keeper and staff.
To be successful in this role you MUST have had experience in an office manager position:
- Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate strong attention to detail as well as be proactive and show initiative wherever possible.
- Demonstrate ability to plan tasks, prioritise daily demands and service all key stakeholders.
- High personal organisational skills including work flow and time management
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work both alone and within a team
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, only successfull candidates will be contacted.