Simon McCurdy Landscapes is an award winning landscape construction and maintenance company who continues to strive for the highest standards, always pursuing precise workmanship and attention to detail. Our creative garden designs, exceptional workmanship, and our passion for quality has earned Simon McCurdy Landscapes it’s reputation in the South, South Eastern, Bayside and Inner Eastern suburbs for over 20 years.
Due to a growing client base our talented garden maintenance team needs to expand. We are currently looking for suitably qualified gardeners to join our team.
An attractive remuneraton package is on offer including a fully maintained company vehicle, phone, uniform and PPE.
Ideal Applicant must have:
· Horticultural qualification required
· An interest in gardens, enthusiasm and a genuine willingness to learn
· A professional and reliable approach
· Proven experience in residential garden maintenance in similar role
Skills and Experience:
· Good communication, customer service and organisational skills.
· A good knowledge of plants, pest and diseases
· Demonstrated work ethics, punctual, have excellent time management skills, reliable and honest
· The ability to work alone and to liaise with clients
· Experience in garden maintenance such as pruning techniques, mulching, fertilising
· The ability to assist with providing training and the development for our apprentices
· Must have a valid manual driver’s license and white card and police check or willing to obtain one.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is interested in a long term career in residential garden maintenance with a very progressive and modern company.
If you feel you have the experience and skill set below please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org